This platform is for you, the dreamer,
who seeks to understand why you remember your dreams, what they mean, the different types of dreams and all the experiences that blend both night and day.
Answers are not here, just guidance on your path of exploration, your answers will come from your commitment to recording, understanding, and studying your dreams.
Dreams are subjective and my suggestions on each of the different elements are from using logic and reasoning, logic and reasoning is helpful to understand the generic message of your dreams, yet to have a deeper meaningful message use your association with an element when you have one and view each element from different angles, in connection to the surrounding scene.
Dreams are your direct, undistorted, unfiltered connection and communication with your true self and consciousness, and your dream journey will be as rewarding as you choose it to be.
Your consciousness scans all of you to settle upon a matter worth exploring for personal growth and to help you along your path.
You may dream of yesterday, a life lesson or see a possible future.
I explore how dreams communicate, the different elements that appear in dreams, and practical ways to work with your dreams.
You can learn the principles of dreams, watch a practical on how to translate your dream step by step, search individual elements which I am constantly updating and to take it a step further, you can read through the different categories and see how the surroundings of your dream’s scenes contribute to the message.
For the advanced dreamer who wants to dance the rhythm of DreamTime both day and night, there are videos on the magic of dreams, exploring how to use the dream language during the day with your surroundings, the practice of re-entering a dream and influencing your dreams to answer questions.
What dreams explore
General daily dreams explore aspects of you. Who you are, your life, and your path.
Each dream is about a matter that can help you in some way, shape, or form. The matter could be yesterday’s dramas, a project you have, a relationship, a physical health problem, or a forewarning of where your life is leading. The message of your dream will give you the details you need from an in-depth and intelligent angle so you can discover, examine, and establish your truth.
Your dreams are not limited in the way the conscious waking mind is. Therefore, the higher level of information communicated will be insightful and perceptive, giving you a 360-degree understanding and sense of the matter with both subjective and objective truth.
Your dreams choose what is of importance to you each night you dream.
Your subconscious settles on a matter that is of importance, something where you can improve the quality of your life. Providing you the suggestions, tools, solutions, and answers, you need to continue, alter, change, or stop something.
If you choose to continue a matter that a dream was about, for better or worse, your dreams will update you on your progress or regress. If a matter has layers to it, sequential dreams will unravel it in its entirety.
When you dare to use dreams for personal growth, you will be confronted and liberated by expanding your awareness objectively.
In no particular order, this is what dreams explore.
- Processing yesterday, like an argument or a business deal. This is so you can sense the situation again from angles that will help you somehow.
- An emotion that is restricting you and affecting your quality of life, such as a fear or a bad relationship. These dreams will help you understand the layers of the emotion, how and where it is restricting you, and guide you to a balanced outcome.
- Thoughts that stream through your mind about yourself, others, the world, and beyond this plane. This could be self-doubt thoughts that are restricting you or an answer to a philosophical question you have been contemplating.
- Investigating possible scenarios when you have options, like when you have a couple of opportunities for a career move, and you are weighing the best option, or you are wondering if you should continue to date someone. Your dream will consider everything including the things you had not thought of or did not know, so you can make the best-informed decision.
- Messages that help you. These will come in the form of a suggestion, tool, solution, or answer, coherently or allegorically. They can be as simple as cleansing your thoughts through to a solution of a latent creative art form you are inspired to manifest.
- Answers to a problem, like writer’s block or an obstacle in a project of yours. From a famous song to an invention, many have shared how their dreams helped them with their idea or project.
- Personal messages that have an important meaning or relevance to you. These are highlighted with a dream element that symbolises a ‘message’, like an envelope or phone call.
- A probable future, that is based on the current direction you are on. This peek preview of what is ahead of you can be attached to any dream where you need to see the probable outcome of your actions.
- Premonitions where you see coherently or allegorically an event that plays out in waking life after the dream.
- A message forewarning you of the destructive path ahead, like an accident or wrong career move. Any harmful situation forecasted on your path can be forewarned through an unpleasant dream. Heed the information from this dream. A sound or a dream element that symbolises ‘warning’ adds urgency to the message of the dream.
- Timing guidance is where you dream of a date or timeline. This may be for a special event or as guidance over a period. The latter will be a dream to help you with a situation or to achieve something. If you note this on a calendar, you can monitor your progress and re-analyse the dreams information when needed. This platform is a result of timing guidance whereby I was trying to figure out what I could do, and my dream suggested resting for a few months, giving me the specific months, which I did, and this allowed me to have space in my thoughts and then this platform was then seeded.
- Updates on situations, such as your progress on a destructive behaviour or pattern that you have been repeating or improving. Wherever you are at with a situation, your dreams will update you, maybe a pat on the back, showing you that your decisions have been fruitful or maybe a prompt because you have relapsed into unhealthy old ways.
So, these are the things that dreams explore, have I missed anything? How have your dreams helped you?
The intelligent consciousness that forms our dreams has access to you, the collective and all that has and will be in this plane. Embrace the messages you receive, and your dreams will be as rewarding as you choose them to be.
In the book ‘Urania’ published in 1890 by French Astronomer and Author, Camille Flammarion, there is an account of an incident in which two men experience a physical phenomenon that is later understood to connect with another gentleman’s dream. Suggesting that the dreamer was subconsciously influencing the phenomena while in the dream state.
Enjoy this story and your contemplation of the connection between dreams and physical reality.
Sir Robert Bruce, belonging to the illustrious Scotch family of that name, was mate of a vessel. One day, when sailing near Newfoundland, and while busy with his calculations, he thought he saw the captain seated at his desk, but looked at him attentively, and noticed that it was a stranger, whose cold, fixed look surprised him. He went on deck; the captain noticed his surprise and asked him what it meant.
‘Who is at your desk?” Asked Bruce.
“Yes, there is someone there. Is it a stranger; and how did he come there?”
“You are either dreaming or joking.”
“Not at all. Come down and see for yourself.”
They go down to the cabin, but there is no one at the desk. The ship is thoroughly searched, but no stranger is found.
“And yet the man I saw was writing on your slate; the writing must be there still,” said he to the captain.
They looked at the slate; it bore these words “Steer to the northwest.”
“This must be your writing, or some one’s else on board the ship.”
“No; I did not write it.”
Everyone was told to write the same sentence, and no handwriting resembled that on the slate.
“Very well,” said the captain; “we will obey these instructions and steer the ship to the northwest; the wind is right, and will admit of our trying the experiment.”
Three hours later, the watch perceived an ice- berg, and near it a vessel from Quebec, headed for Liverpool, dismantled, and covered with people. They were brought off by boats of Bruce’s vessel. As one of the men was climbing up the side of the rescuing vessel, Bruce started, and drew back in great agitation. He recognized the stranger whom he had seen tracing the words on the slate. He reported the strange incident to the captain.
“Will you write ‘ Steer to the northwest ‘ on this slate ?” asked the captain, turning to the new-comer, and offering the side which bore no writing.
The stranger complied with his request, and wrote the desired words.
“Will you acknowledge that to be your ordinary handwriting?” asked the captain, struck with the similarity of the two sentences.
“Of course; how can you doubt it? You saw me write it yourself.”
As a reply, the captain turned the slate over, and the stranger was amazed to see his own writing on both sides.
“Did you dream of writing on that slate?” said the Quebec captain to the man who had just been writing.
“No, —at least I have no remembrance of doing so.”
“What was that passenger doing at noon?” Asks the rescuer of his brother captain.
“The passenger was very tired, and had fallen into a sound sleep, as near as I remember, a little before twelve o’clock. An hour or more later he awoke, and said to me, ‘Captain, we shall be saved this very day; ‘ adding, ‘ I dreamed that I was on board a vessel coming to our relief.’ He described the ship and its rigging, and we were very much surprised, when you headed for us, to recognize the exactness of the description.”
After a while the passenger said, “It is very strange, but somehow this ship seems quite familiar to me, and yet I was never on it before.”
Dreams are one aspect of dreamtime, are they separate, or one plane of imagination experienced subjectively, look to nature for your answers, know your constitution through the science of the soul and stars, as above, so below.
All the answers for your journey are in your surroundings, who you are and your dreams.
Bank: Westpac New Zealand
Everything on this website is available to everyone because of you.
Thank You For Your Contribution